Duties will include:
- Develop leads through personal marketing in conjunction with company marketing plans
- Meet with homeowners in your preferred neighborhoods
- Inspect roofs and property to determine the scope of damage and need for repair
- Work with insurance companies and adjusters as required
- Assist customers in selecting materials and colors used for the job
- Develop referrals and generate positive reviews
- May perform other duties as assigned
Requirements: Previous experience in roofing sales may be helpful, but is not required. We offer a full training program for all new hires.
- Applicant must be extremely self-motivated and able to work with minimal daily supervision
- Must be of sound personal character and a positive representation of the values of our company (Integrity, honesty, respect, quality, customer-focused,etc…)
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must be able to climb a ladder and be comfortable with climbing roofs
- Must have necessary computer skills and be able to learn our company-specific CRM software
- Must have a vehicle suitable for hauling a ladder and roofing materials if needed.
- Must have a smart phone capable of downloading apps and taking pictures
The following skills will be helpful but are not required:
- Roofing or construction experience
- Knowledge of roofing techniques and materials
- Experience in project costing and planning
- Previous sales experience
Benefits and compensation:
- Sales Representatives are hired as independent contractors and are paid a commission on each project completed.
- Average Sales Representative with a full sales pipeline can expect to earn between $75-$200k annually.